Children Beyond Dispute
Welcome to Children Beyond Dispute, the resource and training hub for building Child Focused pathways through divorce and separation.
On this site you will find an array of evidence based educational and therapeutic resources, providing guidance, support and inspiration for separated families, to remain child focused and to find their higher ground in post-separation parenting.
Children Beyond Dispute is the CBD, or central business district of child inclusive and child focused education, mediation, counselling. It is home to:
- an online training program for professionals in Child Inclusive Mediation and Post-Separation Counselling
- a short and powerful program for separated parents of infants and very young children: YCIDS… Young children in divorce and separation.
- specialist resources and products for individual cases and group work, for all practitioners across family law contexts…. mediators, lawyers, judges, child specialists, family therapists, parent coordinators, evaluators, guardians ad litem, contact service workers….
- links to the Family Law DOORS risk screening tools: critical resources for identifying and responding to risks to well-being and to safety after separation (www.familylawdoors.com.au)
- a library of research based resources, to stay up to date with effective intervention and support programs for separated families
Children Beyond Dispute collates and distils the vast work of Professor Jennifer McIntosh, one of the world’s leading child psychologists in the divorce and family trauma fields. Her powerful insights and wisdom, collected over 30 years of therapeutic, mediation, teaching and research experience are here now for all to benefit from.