The CIMC Resource Library
- Child Interview Tool 1: Research Scales
- Child Interview Tool 2: Bear Cards
- Child Interview Tool 3: Separation Story Stems (Available only in Module 5B of the full CIMC Course)
- Child Interview Clinical Guidelines (Available only in Module 5B of the full CIMC Course)
- Child Inclusion as a Principle and as Evidence-Based Practice (McIntosh)
- McIntosh 2003 – Impacts of Conflict Lecture (Video)
- Moloney 2003 – The Case for Child Focused Mediation Lecture (Video)
- Suggested Introductory Reading: Children’s Attachment Development
- Selected Recommended Reading Developmental Impacts of Parental Conflict
- McIntosh 2015 – Singapore Plenary Address to 3rd Family Justice Practice Forum
- McIntosh June 2016 for AFCC: Ask the Experts
- McIntosh, J., & Moloney, L. (2006). Child focused dialogues: DVD and companion handbook. Canberra, Australia: Attorney-General’s Department.
- Grimes, A., & McIntosh, J. (2004). Emerging practice issues in child inclusive divorce mediation. Journal of Family Studies, 10(1), 113-120.
- Sadowski, C., & McIntosh, J.E. (2015). On laughter and loss: Children’s views of shared time, parenting and security post-separation. Childhood, 23(1), 69-86: Abridged PDF (Full article)
- Exploring Teens Interview with Professor Jennifer McIntosh (2016): Supporting your teens through your divorce
Click here for Professor Jennifer McIntosh’s publications relevant to Child Inclusive practices.