FAQ – CIMC
a) How and when can I do the CIMC course?
The course is accessible online, ready to begin at any time and any place. It is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase. After this time, the course contents will no longer be accessible.
b) Where do I find my Certificate of Completion for the CIMC Course?
You can access your Certificate once you have successfully completed the CIMC course and before the course expires (i.e. 90 days from date of purchase).
- Hover your mouse over the “My Account” tab on the menu, and select “My Courses”.
- Select the ‘Complete Courses’ tab.
- Click on your completed course.
- Click on the ‘Your results and certificate’ link.
- Click on the ‘View Certificate’ link.
- The certificate is a PDF document, which will open in a new browser tab, where you can download and save it and/or print it.
- Make sure you do this BEFORE your course expires (7 days from purchase). You will not be able to access it after that.
Need more details? Download a step-by-step guide with images: CBD FAQ – How to access Certificate
Note: Certificates are not issued for the short CIMC Overview or Child Interview Refresher courses.
c) What else can I do after completing the CIMC course?
There will be webinar opportunities, and further resources will be made available soon. Please register for our newsletter, and you will be kept informed. Or keep checking the Children Beyond Dispute website for updates.
d) What’s involved in gaining further Certification as a Child Consultant?
See the Certification tab, under the ‘Child Inclusive Mediation’ drop down menu, for details on the Certification process.
e) How do I use a coupon code to access the Child Inclusive Mediation & Counselling (CIMC) course?
Note: You can ONLY use your coupon code to access the specific course you purchased: in this case, we will use the example of ‘Child Inclusive Mediation & Counselling Course: Child Consultant Course (18h)’.
- Go to the ‘Shop‘ by clicking on the Cart icon .
- Add the relevant ‘Child Inclusive Mediation & Counselling Course’ course into your cart by clicking on “Add to Cart”. You can click on the course’s icon or title for more details.
- Hover your mouse over the Cart icon , and click on ‘Cart’ to checkout.
- Enter the coupon code in the field provided (see below), and then click on the “Apply Coupon” button. This will bring the total cost down to zero.
- Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button to continue.
- Enter your billing details. (Please ensure your name is entered as you wish it to appear on your CIMC Course Certificate. This cannot be changed once the Certificate has been issued.)
- You must accept the Terms and Conditions to place the order.
- Once your order is completed, you can access your course in ‘My Courses’ by hovering your mouse over ‘My CBD’ in the main menu, and clicking on ‘My Courses’.
Need more details? Download a step-by-step guide with images: CBD FAQ – How to use CIMC coupon codes