a) How do I use coupon codes to access the Young Children in Divorce & Separation (YCIDS) course?
- Go to the ‘Shop‘ by clicking on the Cart icon .
- Add ‘YCIDS Course for Parents’ into your cart by clicking on “Add to Cart”. You can click on the course’s icon or title for more details.
- Hover your mouse over the Cart icon , and click on the ‘Cart’ button to checkout.
- Enter the Coupon Code provided to you in the field given, and then click on the “Apply Coupon” button. This will bring the total cost down to zero.
- Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button to continue.
- Enter your billing details.
- You must accept the Terms and Conditions to place the order.
- Once your order is completed, you can access your course in ‘My Courses’ by hovering your mouse over ‘My CBD’ in the main menu, and clicking on ‘My Courses’.
Need more details? Download a step-by-step guide with images: CBD FAQ – How to use YCIDS coupon codes
b) Where do I find my Certificate of Completion for YCIDS?
You can access your Certificate once you have successfully completed the YCIDS program and before the program expires (i.e. 7 days from date of purchase).
- Hover your mouse over the “My Account” tab on the menu, and select “My Courses”.
- Select the ‘Complete Courses’ tab.
- Click on your completed course.
- Click on the ‘Your results and certificate’ link.
- Click on the ‘View Certificate’ link.
- The certificate is a PDF document, which will open in a new browser tab, where you can download and save it and/or print it.
- Make sure you do this BEFORE your course expires (7 days from purchase). You will not be able to access it after that.
Need more details? Download a step-by-step guide with images: CBD FAQ – How to access Certificate