FAQ – Coupons
a) How do I use a coupon code to access a course?
- Go to the ‘Shop‘ by clicking on the Cart icon .
- If you have been provided with a coupon code for a specific course, make sure you are using it for the right course. Here we use the example of the YCIDS course.
- Add ‘YCIDS Course for Parents’ or ‘CIMC’ (whichever the coupon code applies to) into your cart by clicking on “Add to Cart”. You can click on the course’s icon or title for more details.
- Hover your mouse over the Cart icon , and click on the ‘Cart’ button to checkout.
- Enter the Coupon Code provided to you in the field given, and then click on the “Apply Coupon” button. This will bring the total cost down to zero.
- Click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button to continue.
- Enter your billing details.
- You must accept the Terms and Conditions to place the order.
- Once your order is completed, you can access your course in ‘My Courses’ by hovering your mouse over ‘My CBD’ in the main menu, and clicking on ‘My Courses’.
Need more details? Download a step-by-step guide with images:
b) Is there an expiry date for my coupon code?
Yes. Coupons have an expiry date as follows:
- CIMC bulk purchases: 6 months
- YCIDS licence (50 or 250 courses): 12 months
For example, an organisation has purchased and been issued a coupon code for 50 YCIDS courses on 1st April. They will have 12 months (until 1st April the following year) to access all 50 YCIDS courses. Each of those 50 courses is valid for 7 days. After expiry the code will no longer work.